Yearly Residential assessments for 2023 are $990.00, with quarterly payments of $247.50. These amounts include the Board-approved 2023 only Special Assessment amounts of $200.00 per year or $50.00 per quarter. Commercial members, check your mailed statements for your quarterly assessment amount.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW 2023 ASSESSMENT INCREASE
FirstService Residential has been selected as the financial management agent for Brandermill Community Association, effective January 1, 2020. Payment options are:
(1) Direct Debit, Credit Card, or E-Check: through ClickPay at www.Clickpay.com/FirstService and/or,
(2) Manual (Handwritten Checks or Money Orders). All checks/money orders should be made payable to Brandermill Community Association and mailed to Brandermill Community Association c/o FirstService Residential PO Box 30403 Tampa, FL 33630.
Members can pay assessments in full at the beginning of the year. If paying quarterly, the assessments of $247.50 are due the first day of each quarter. A late fee is charged if payment is not received by the 10th of the first month of each quarter.
Beginning in 2023, members not signed up for ClickPay will receive a paper mailing of their Quarterly Statement. These statements will be in place of payment coupon booklets and will remind you that your assessment payment date is upcoming. At the bottom of the statement will be a tear-off coupon to submit your payment with.
You can also sign up for eStatements and receive your statement via email. To participate, visit https://estatements.welcomelink.com/dcmetro.
The Association will mail statements to all homeowners in the middle of the month prior to the payment due date. To arrange payment options or further assistance, visit www.ClickPay.com/GetHelp or call 888-354-0135.
Some things to remember about paying your assessment:
- If you write a check and mail it in, make sure to include either your statement or write your account # in the memo portion. This will help ensure your account receives the credit and will help the credit be applied more timely.
- The date that your payment is credited to your account is what determines whether your payment is on-time or late.
- Postmark date, date checks are written, and date electronic payments are initiated do not determine if your payment is on time.
- You need to allow 3 – 5 business days for your payment to be credited to your account.
- Any payments received on or after the 11th are considered late, and you may receive a late fee.
For those that mail in a check, please make sure you use the correct mailing address. An incorrect address will delay your payment being credited to your account, and you may be charged a late fee. Please make sure to write out the entire name of Brandermill Community Assoc. in your payee line. Banks are starting to reject checks made payable to BCA; if this happens, your payment will be late. The correct mailing address is:
Brandermill Community Assoc.
c/o FirstService Residential
PO Box 30403
Tampa, FL 33630
For those that pay by your bank BillPay:
- Please make sure you also use the above address to avoid delivery delays. Also, make sure you have the payment date set far enough in advance to allow for your payment to be mailed, received, and credited to your account prior to the above late date.
For those that pay by ClickPay:
- If you use a one-time payment, your payment is NOT automatically credited to your account the same day you make the payment; there is a processing delay. Please allow 2 – 3 business days for your payment to get credited to your account.
- If you use a recurring automatic payment, please make sure you have all the necessary information in your profile, especially banking account info or credit/debit card info. Without this information, we have no place to get the payment from, so your payment will be late. There is a processing delay, so you need to allow 2 – 3 business days for your account to be credited.
- Please also check your recurring schedule. If you are doing a quarterly schedule, make sure your next payment date is correct, as ClickPay does not know the quarters of the calendar but adds 90 days to your next payment date to schedule the payment after that.
- Please verify your selection on how much to pay. You can set it up to either pay your account balance in full or you can enter a specific amount to be paid. If you use a specific amount, please make sure you pay the correct assessment amount ($247.50), as any underpaid amount will cause your account to be late, and you may incur late fees.
For further assistance, please contact James Grooms at [email protected].