Your CMC Committee:
- Tal Thompson, Chair
- Catherine Vacovsky
- Susan Dandridge-McFarland
- Katie Pomroy
- Brian Regrut
To improve the lives and property values of the residential and commercial members of Brandermill by enhancing the marketing and branding of Brandermill. Increasing the recognition and reputation of the community. It will also be the mission of this committee to identify and determine through research and other appropriate methods the most effective ways to assure communications to all Brandermill residential and commercial members. Recommend improvements in the BCA’s communications with the Brandermill membership. In both these areas, the committee should make recommendations to the Board of Directors.
- Implement procedures and activities to enhance the marketing and branding of the Brandermill Community, with special emphasis on those items identified in the Master Plan. These would include but not be limited to:
- Assuring maximum utilization of Brandermill’s logo and slogan;
- Reinforcing Brandermill’s identity as a “Green” community with a natural focus;
- Monitoring the continued development of Brandermill’s website and making certain it is effectively used as a marketing tool;
- Work with realtors (both in Brandermill and in the larger metropolitan area), to jointly market Brandermill; and
- Prepare and distribute branded paraphernalia such as apparel and other items.
- Determine the most appropriate vehicles to communicate with Brandermill residential and commercial members and assure that effective communications are maintained.
- Monitor Brandermill members’ satisfaction with BCA communications and work to eliminate any perceived gaps.
- Actively engage residents, commercial members, and other BCA Committees, local organizations, businesses, and governmental agencies in discussions about proposed strategies to enhance the branding and marketing of the community.
- Develop strategies to enhance advertising and public relations activities to improve relationships with members of the local media.
- Oversee the creation of materials for use by area realtors to encourage prospective homebuyers to consider Brandermill first.
- Sponsor community meetings as appropriate to inform the community about various community issues (proposals for new community features, etc.) and to obtain community feedback.
- Enhance participation of members in the governance of the community by encouraging participation on the BCA Board and BCA committees and other community organizations.
- Sponsor candidates night each year prior to the BCA Board elections.
- Assist in gathering material for the Brandermill newsletter and website.
ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE AND PROCESSES:
The Communications and Marketing Committee reports to the BCA Board of Directors and operates according to the provisions of this Charter, the bylaws of the Association, the BCA General Policies for Committee Operations, and any other regulations that may be promulgated by the Board from time to time.
At full strength, this committee shall have seven members. The rules governing membership terms, BCA Board liaisons and BCA staff liaisons, and other standards for the operation of this and other BCA Committees are stated in the BCA Board approved a document titled Brandermill Community Association General Policies for Committee Operations.