Branderbelle Pontoon Boat Rides
Cruise the reservoir aboard the BranderBelle, a captain piloted pontoon boat available for rent for your private party from May 1 to the end of October, operating seven days a week by reservation and availability. Residents may make reservations beginning April 1. Weather permitting, we sail as early as 9 a.m. and tie up at dark. Members must make reservations a week in advance; poor weather conditions may cancel a scheduled cruise.
What a beautiful way to treat out-of-town guests or to celebrate a special event. Captains have been trained and are a great wealth of information about the surrounding area and wildlife. The passenger limit is 12 with no exceptions, including adults, children, and infants. All children under the age of 1 are required to have a US Coast Guard-approved personal flotation device to be worn at all times while underway.
- Rentals of boats are only available to Brandermill property owners and tenants in good standing with the BCA.
- Reservations are required with a minimum of one week’s notice.
- Pontoon boat reservations may not be made at the Boating Center, directly through a captain, or online.
- Fishing or swimming is not allowed from the boat.
- No pets are allowed except for service dogs.
- No smoking on board.
Pontoon Rental Fees:
- All Pontoon rides are 2 hours.
- Service Charge is $100 per ride with a maximum of 10 guests, additional guest is $10 per person.
- Maximum allowable guests per cruise is 12.
Call the office at 804-744-1035, ext. 1007, or email our Parks & Recreation Manager, for more information.