Wine & Cheese Cruises
Cruises are an hour and a half long every Wednesday evening at 6:00 pm. The cost is $25 per person (does not include wine). Each purchase includes a cheese box from The Boathouse containing assorted cheese, grapes, strawberries, local honey, and crackers. Cruisers may purchase wine for an additional cost from The Boathouse. Once we have approved your payment, we will email you a link to purchase wine before your cruise. Each cruise can accommodate up to 12 people. Please do not bring your own food or alcohol. Water and nonalcoholic beverages are fine to bring. A minimum of 6 registrations for each cruise is required for the cruise to sail. You may be paired with other groups.
* You will be notified of the cancellation of cruises due to a lack of registrants three days prior to the cruise. Cruises will be canceled or postponed in cases of inclement weather, which includes high winds.*
Once registered, sit back and relax! Your boat captain will deliver your provisions and you will be on your way to an evening of relaxation.
*Cruises will run Wednesday Evenings from April 1 to October 26th.
Cruise the reservoir aboard the Branderbelle, a captain-piloted pontoon boat available for rent for your private party from April 1 to the end of October, operating seven days a week by reservation and availability. Residents may make reservations beginning April 1. Weather permitting, we sail as early as 9 a.m. and tie up at dark. Members must make reservations a week in advance; poor weather conditions may cancel a scheduled cruise.
What a beautiful way to treat out-of-town guests or to celebrate a special event. Captains have been trained and are a great wealth of information about the surrounding area and wildlife. The passenger limit is 12 with no exceptions, including adults, children, and infants. All children under the age of 1 are required to have a US Coast Guard-approved personal flotation device to be worn at all times while underway.
The reservation request form must be filled out. Once you submit the form, we will confirm if we have a captain available for your requested cruise date. Once approved, you will be sent a link to conveniently pay for your cruise online.
- Rentals of boats are only available to Brandermill property owners and tenants in good standing with the BCA.
- Reservations are required with a minimum of one week’s notice.
- Pontoon boat reservations may not be made at the Boating Center or directly through a captain.
- Fishing or swimming is not allowed from the boat.
- No pets are allowed except for service dogs.
- No smoking on board.
- No alcohol is permitted on board.
Pontoon Rental Fees:
- All Pontoon rides are 2 hours.
- Service Charge is $100 per ride with a maximum of 10 guests, additional guest is $10 per person.
- Maximum allowable guests per cruise is 12.
Call the office at 804-744-1035, ext. 1007, or email our Parks & Recreation Manager, for more information.