Cruises are an hour and a half long, with the option to cruise from 5:30 – 7:00 pm or 7:15 – 8:30 pm. The cost is $20 per person (does not include wine). Each purchase includes a cheese box from the Boathouse containing assorted cheese, grapes, strawberries, local honey, and crackers. Cruisers may purchase additional wine from The Boathouse through a link that will be provided after ticket purchase. Each cruise can accommodate up to 12 people. Please do not bring in your own food or alcohol- all food and alcohol must be purchased from the Boathouse. Water and nonalcoholic beverages are fine to bring. *A minimum of 6 registrations for each cruise is required for the cruise to sail. You may be paired with other groups.* You will be notified of cancellation of cruises due to lack of registrants or inclement weather three days prior to the cruise.*
Once registered, sit back and relax! Your boat captain will deliver your provisions and you will be on your way to an evening of relaxation.
*Cruises will run Wednesday Evenings through the Summer season!
Cruise the reservoir aboard the Branderbelle, a captain piloted pontoon boat available for rent for your private party from April 1 to the end of October, operating seven days a week by reservation and availability. Residents may make reservations beginning April 1. Weather permitting, we sail as early as 9 a.m. and tie up at dark. Members must make reservations a week in advance; poor weather conditions may cancel a scheduled cruise.
What a beautiful way to treat out-of-town guests or to celebrate a special event. Captains have been trained and are a great wealth of information about the surrounding area and wildlife. The passenger limit is 12 with no exceptions, including adults, children, and infants. All children under the age of 1 are required to have a US Coast Guard-approved personal flotation device to be worn at all times while underway.
- Rentals of boats are only available to Brandermill property owners and tenants in good standing with the BCA.
- Reservations are required with a minimum of one week’s notice.
- Pontoon boat reservations may not be made at the Boating Center, directly through a captain, or online.
- Fishing or swimming is not allowed from the boat.
- No pets are allowed except for service dogs.
- No smoking on board.
Pontoon Rental Fees:
- All Pontoon rides are 2 hours.
- Service Charge is $100 per ride with a maximum of 10 guests, additional guest is $10 per person.
- Maximum allowable guests per cruise is 12.
Call the office at 804-744-1035, ext. 1007, or email our Parks & Recreation Manager, for more information.