The BCA maintains 15 miles of trail throughout the Brandermill Community. Residents enjoy year-round use for exercise, biking or just connecting with the calming natural surroundings. For residents who are exercising their dog, doggie stations are provided throughout the trail system. Dogs are required to be leashed at all times.
- Use the paths rather than the streets for bicycling and jogging.
- When approached by someone from the other direction, go single file.
- Always stay on the trails to reduce erosion.
- Speak quietly and minimize cell phone conversations.
- When you're about to pass another person, a simple "hello" is sufficient to warn them.
- Bikes never have the right of way over walkers or joggers.
- Bicyclists should use a bell to alert pedestrians they are about to pass.
- Residents walking with pets must adhere to county leash laws.
Concerns or work requests pertaining to the trails can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and contact information for staff to contact you with any questions.
A map of the trails is available from the BCA or you can download and view a PDF version of the map here.