Sunday Park Pavilion 1
View the calendar below to find available dates and times. For more information , contact the BCA at 744-1035 or email@example.com.Rental fee is $75. You can view and print a copy of the Rental Agreement Form.
(Reminder: you are only renting the covered Pavilion. No other structures may be brought in that are placed outside of the Pavilion; ex. Inflatable structures, garden arches or rental tables.)
- Rental fee is $75 (reminder: you are only renting the covered Pavilion. No other structures may be brought in that are placed outside of the Pavilion; ex. Inflatable structures, garden arches or rental tables.)
- Refund given only in the event of rain.
- Can only be reserved by residents, and resident must be present at all times.
- Groups are limited to 50 on weekends and 75 on weekdays.
- School classes with Brandermill students may use facilities during the week.
- No alcoholic beverages may be served without a banquet license from ABC.
- Property owners must behave in a responsible manner.
- No amplified music may be played (bands, DJ’s). Music should be played at a reasonable volume.
- Pavilion should be left neat and clean, trash picked up and placed in the trash cans.
- Grills are provided. Do not bring grills or leave coals on the ground.
- Time limits are 4 hours. 12-4 and 4-8. All activities must conclude at these times.
- You may drive up to the pavilion to unload/load supplies but you may not leave the vehicle parked at the Pavilion.
- Any violation of any rule may result in cancellation of the event.
- Any damage or failure to pick up trash and litter may be charged and collected by the BCA.