User ID and Password Protection
You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your user ID and password. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. Furthermore, you agree to notify the Brandermill Community Association immediately, if there has been any unauthorized use of your account or any other security breach. Forwardpass is not responsible for any loss that may be incurred as a result of someone besides you (the registered user) accessing your account, either with or without your knowledge.
In addition to other web applications, the services provided by the Brandermill Community Association may contain email services, bulletin board services, community forums, communities, associated web pages, calendars, photo albums, social media, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each is a "Communication Service" and is collectively referred to as "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and materials that are proper. legitimate, and related to the business and activities for which the Communication Services are intended.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services. The Brandermill Community Association does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, the Brandermill Community Association specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services.
Unlawful or Prohibited Uses
The following practices are expressly prohibited:
- Using the name of another person as an ID with the intent to impersonate that person
- Using another person’s ID without authorization
- Using the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the server(s), or the network(s) connected to the server(s), or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services
- Uploading files that contain malicious programs such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted files and/or other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another person’s computer or the property of another
- Using the Services in connection with pyramid schemes, chain letters, and unauthorized contests
- Using the Services for the purpose of sending junk email, spam or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise)
- Using the Services to publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, libelous, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information
- Using the Services to abuse, defame, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
- Uploading or otherwise making available files that contain materials protected by intellectual property laws such as, but not limited to photos and other images, unless you own or control the rights or have received all necessary legal consent to do so
- Using information made available through the Services (including images) in a manner that infringes upon copyright, patent, trademark, trade secrets, and/or other proprietary rights, including, but not limited to, downloading content that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally reproduced and/or distributed without consent
- Falsifying or deleting copyright information
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any server(s) or to the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses
- Using, downloading or otherwise copying, and/or providing to a person or entity directories of users of the Services, property owners, community residents and/or vendors or any portion thereof, whether for financial gain or other purpose
- Attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services
The Brandermill Community Association reserves the right, at all times, to disclose any information deemed necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.